Warning on Maytronics Rebates (DO NOT REGISTER without Promo Code)

mswlogo

Jul 6, 2017
MA
Bought a M600 recently. Dealer handed us a rebate form with our receipt. Got home set it up and all went smooth.
The App kept nagging me Register, Register. So I did. I saw this optional Promo Code entry that I skipped having no idea what it's for.

Now we go to read the rebate form and Bzzzt, sorry you lose, ha, ha. If you register without a Promo Code you just voided your rebate.
I'm livid. Neither the dealer said anything nor the App.

jblizzle

Mod Squad
TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
May 19, 2010
Tucson, AZ
Have you tried contacting them? That would be pretty poor if they did not fix it due to an honest mistake. It is not like you are not eligible and trying to take advantage of them.

Reactions: Arizonarob

Jimrahbe

Mod Squad
TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 7, 2014
Bedford, TX
Total bull... I did the same thing and just registered again, this time with the code.. Took about 2 or 3 weeks to get the check..

I expected it to say.. sorry already registered, but it did not...

I can't see why you would be mad at Maytronics for your error... :scratch:

Thanks,

Jim R.

Reactions: mswlogo

DjEclipse

Jun 27, 2016
Ontario
Bought a M600 recently. Dealer handed us a rebate form with our receipt. Got home set it up and all went smooth.
The App kept nagging me Register, Register. So I did. I saw this optional Promo Code entry that I skipped having no idea what it's for.

Now we go to read the rebate form and Bzzzt, sorry you lose, ha, ha. If you register without a Promo Code you just voided your rebate.
I'm livid. Neither the dealer said anything nor the App.

Just call them tomorrow. I did the same thing and later that day remembered about the rebate.

I re-registered on the website with the promo code and called Maytronics the next day. They said they see the registration and the rebate will be processed soon.

The app is a little confusing as it just says enter code, says nothing about a rebate so I skipped it as well.

Reactions: mswlogo