Abilene, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-45
So we lost our new pool filter to the freeze we had in Feb. Spent 5 days without electricity and was so worried about the kids and house pipes I didn’t drain the equip as I should have. Good thing is homeowners is replacing pump, filter, in line chlorination feeder, and the in floor pool cleaner housing.
With that said, parts are hard to come by. Apparently the big builders bought up lost stock and left the rest of us to suffer. My pool hasn’t circulated since feb 17 and we have had so much rain I can’t drain it down.

I currently have a jandy stealth 2 speed pump but may have to go with what’s available. Any suggestions?

Reactions: Mbashore

reggiehammond

Gold Supporter
Oct 4, 2020
Fort Worth, Texas
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-60 Plus
So we lost our new pool filter to the freeze we had in Feb. Spent 5 days without electricity and was so worried about the kids and house pipes I didn’t drain the equip as I should have. Good thing is homeowners is replacing pump, filter, in line chlorination feeder, and the in floor pool cleaner housing.
With that said, parts are hard to come by. Apparently the big builders bought up lost stock and left the rest of us to suffer. My pool hasn’t circulated since feb 17 and we have had so much rain I can’t drain it down.

I currently have a jandy stealth 2 speed pump but may have to go with what’s available. Any suggestions?
We lost power at 2am and by first light at 6:15am, my pool pump was frozen solid. Even if you'd tried, it was a lost cause.

With that said - only my volute cracked on the pump. Found a used piece until the replacement comes in - it's a simple bolt-on.

Coach67

Aug 2, 2020
Abilene, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-45
Any thoughts on Hayward pumps? That is what my repair guy is suggesting due to Jandy unavailable

cowboycasey

Gold Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
TFP Guide
Jul 3, 2013
Southern OK
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool SJ-40
If they can get a VS pump any VS pump go for it :)

Thread Status
Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.