I have to wait until spring to have my pool finished. The contract was signed on 6/23/18. The hole was dug on 8/1/18 and steel was done on 8/2/18. Gunite was done on 8/24/18, and tile was done on 9/21/18. Fence was done on 10/29/18. All that is left is plaster. They wanted to do it Nov. 9th. I told them I want to wait until spring. I am glad I did, the weather has been cold and nasty here in Maryland. At least now I have some time to decide if I want to upgrade from regular plaster to ansylbrite. I'll have some time to save some money. They want about $6000 for the upgrade. I don't know if it is worth it. I have attached a couple pictures.
71.3 KB Views: 101
99.4 KB Views: 100