VS Pump Schedule Advice Please!!

Lissa, one thing that is different, you have a heat. My heater requires at least 1 psi back pressure to run the heater, which verifies "enough" water is flowing.

You may want to set your minimum speed to that which gives you a pressure high enough the heater will run. My post (last one) in that thread gives you the pump flow versus pump speed and back pressure in feet of water. To get "feet" of pressure, multiple the psi by 2.31.

My schedule at present is 40 GPM all day long, except 2 hours morning and 2 hours evening where I run 100 GPM to better skim the surface.

Lissa, one thing that is different, you have a heat. My heater requires at least 1 psi back pressure to run the heater, which verifies "enough" water is flowing.

You may want to set your minimum speed to that which gives you a pressure high enough the heater will run. My post (last one) in that thread gives you the pump flow versus pump speed and back pressure in feet of water. To get "feet" of pressure, multiple the psi by 2.31.

My schedule at present is 40 GPM all day long, except 2 hours morning and 2 hours evening where I run 100 GPM to better skim the surface.
How do I figure the GPM instead of RPM? I know the max I should run is 80 GPM from my filter’s manual, but I don’t know how that translates to RPM.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.