Florence, SC
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-60 Plus
We had our liner replaced in December and my wife noticed the liner pulling away in a couple of the corners. I've added pictures of the worst and best ones. Honestly I didn't look closely at the work after it had been completed so I don't know if it's progressing. How potentially big of a problem is this? We haven't used the pool yet since it was installed so I don't know if that will exacerbate it.

Attachments

• liner1.jpg
    liner1.jpg
    637.2 KB · Views: 14
  • liner2.jpg
    liner2.jpg
    542 KB · Views: 12
The strip here is "Liner Lock" it looks like you need some more of it to help hold the liner in place. You can wait till it warms up and pull the liner back into place or pour some hot (not boiling) water over it to allow it to stretch back into place. People sometimes use a penny, nickle, dime or quarter to help hold it in the track too. I would consider the coins temporary until I got liner lock installed. I would reach out to your liner installer and see if he has some and can fix this since it was recently done.
liner1.jpg

Reactions: Tetti and Newdude
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.