Vinyl Liner Pattern Roundup Project - Post Pic & Name Of Your Liner

suncountry

Aug 5, 2013
Joey316g - I am also considering that liner, pool shape and decking. Would you have a pic without the water moving? What is the size and composition of your decking? 36 inch? Thx!

Crickets

Apr 20, 2016
Lexington, ky
Crickets, Here's a link to the liner you were looking for. Hope this works and helps you. I've been going through the same thing trying to choose a liner. Well, it's done now. Hope I like the one we chose.
https://www.facebook.com/AcquaPools/photos/pcb.1216071318404245/1216071105070933/?type=3&theater
Sherry
Thanks Sherry! I'm only going 6 feet deep so not sure how tan will look in a more shallow pool. Like you, it so tough for me to make a decision. One day I think gray, one day tan, one day the more white colors....I have contemplated the Mosaic as well! I think it's pretty too! I'm all over the place! haha. Looking forward to seeing your liner when it's completed!

Reactions: akoopman

BobbyR

Jun 1, 2013
Toronto, Ont
We just had a new liner installed in our pool. We selected a pattern called Stonewall Mosaic from Fox Pools. It is a 30 ml vinyl. It's similar to the Tan Mosaic liner posted early in this thread by TheBraLady only it is blue/grey vs tan. We were very tempted to go with the tan but, like others, were afraid of the potential for a muddy look in the shallow end. From the pictures posted here this doesn't seem to have really been a concern as all the pools with tan liners look great. That said, we are happy with the appearance of our pool. It's a very dramatic deep blue with wonderful highlights from the deep end when the sun hits the pool. Highly recommended.

Here is the liner...

...and the pool

Swampwoman

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Apr 27, 2012
Grand Rapids, MI
I don't ave ROYAL Seabrook but I tested a 6x9 swath of the regular Seabrook - pretty in sunlight but darker than my personal pref at night. Here's a pic from a mfg site of regular Seabrook:
image.jpg

jamboree01

Jun 4, 2016
Pittsburgh, PA
BraLady - I have narrowed my choices down to the exact two liners you posted!! The Tan Mosaic and the Natural Grey - I think you said you had the tan mosaic. What are your thoughts? Still happy with the tan? Would you change anything? This is tortuous! I couldn't believe you posted the exact two i am trying to decide on. This is a great thread!! Thanks

ChrissyN

May 8, 2015
Rochester, NY
So, I have been leaning more towards the pebble bottom versus the mosaic for two reasons. One, I'm concerned the seams will bother me more with the mosaic when the squares don't line up. Two, I only have two returns in the deep end of my 40' pool so I am concerned that the mosaic won't look as nice in still water in the shallow end. The mosaic certainly looks beautiful with the water moving! If anyone has any thoughts or disagrees with what I'm deducing, please let me know! My life would be much easier (and cheaper) if I went with the Bonneville Mosaic!

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

BobbyR

Jun 1, 2013
Toronto, Ont
Chrissy, even in our very curvy pool the (Stonewall Mosaic) tile pattern is well aligned on the floor and the vertical walls, end to end and all the way around. The only place there is any visible angular misalignment is at the seams in the deep end on the sloping walls and where the slopes meet the vertical walls in the deep end. It's really not noticeable. The computer design tools used to cut the pieces are extremely good and minimize the misalignment issues with geometric patterns. Our old liner was a tie-die mish-mash pattern and was much worse at the seams than the new one. I quite like the look of this pattern in the shallow end when the water is still but, of course, that is strictly a matter of personal taste. There is no right or wrong. Just what you like.

Here's an almost still water shot of our shallow end. Excuse the leaf.

suncountry

Aug 5, 2013
Love the pictures! Would be great to have a pic of everyone's liner. I love scrolling through to see what I think I like best. Keep em coming!!

Reactions: Renhal

jtrovato21

May 26, 2016
Northeast MA
I'm loving the looks of the tan liners in the deep end, just not sure I love the look in the shallow end where it doesn't look as aqua blue, like on the right side of the first picture above.