Vinyl Liner Pattern Roundup Project - Post Pic & Name Of Your Liner

Okay , so the liner is really hard. I was thinking dark and then light now looking at medium .lol .does anyone have the latham gemstone or majestic sky. i love the reef but dont want to go through the hassle of trying to get it and being charged an arm and a leg . Also wondering if anyone can give me a ball park figure of how much running electric from the house to the pool might cost .I know this is going to vary wildly and depend on where you live. Thought it was included in the pool price .i can see how these pools could easily turn into money pit .
I’m deep into the money pit. NC it is costing me $4-5k. Our pool is set away from the house but I was shocked none the less

Lindseyc123

Sep 11, 2019
MA
Long shot but I’m new here. I talking first pool and don’t know what to think. Supposed to choose liner next week so need to decide right now love the aqua/Caribbean but afraid of too much green and it looking like algae. Thoughts. I’ll try and post pics of what we can choose. Does tan and blue make it too green? Please help!!!

Attachments

4Bouviers

Sep 16, 2019
Virginia
ok Sparker.. Took these for ya today

Hi Joey,
I really like your picture, could you tell me the name of the liner. The statement below indicate-Latham Gold Pebble liner ?
I tried to find liner but so far I can not find them the one match with Latham that matches this photo.
we are about to install a new pool.
Many Thanks,

4Bouviers

Sep 16, 2019
Virginia
Long shot but I’m new here. I talking first pool and don’t know what to think. Supposed to choose liner next week so need to decide right now love the aqua/Caribbean but afraid of too much green and it looking like algae. Thoughts. I’ll try and post pics of what we can choose. Does tan and blue make it too green? Please help!!!
Same with me, we just picked the same one Latham Gold Pebble liner, we have 5weeks till install but not sure how its going to look in my pool.

JLayer01

Jul 23, 2017
Brazil/Indiana
Here's a pic of that first liner. Not a good representation b/c it was a cloudy day but it may give you a better idea. It's a really nice color. Not "green" at all imo. It really is a nice color when the sun hits it.

Reactions: smsica

smsica

Sep 21, 2019
NJ
Borderless liner question - Has anyone experienced fading in the top area of a borderless liner? Wondering how they hold up over time.

Newdude

Jun 16, 2019
NY
Mine had held up fine on Long Island for 7 years so we have the same climate at least. The amount of blazing sun it gets could change the equation tho.

Reactions: smsica

Chickinvic

Jul 12, 2017
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
It absolutely will NOT look like algae. You can see from my pool pic (sandstone liner). It will just be a beautiful aqua/Caribbean you are looking for. The pebble one (on the left photo you posted) is nicest IMO. I don't do borders, so just the pebble would look really nice.