Vinyl Liner Pattern Roundup Project - Post Pic & Name Of Your Liner

sand92107

Jul 22, 2019
Connecticut
/
No, we decided it's so late in the season to do it next year. But I'd still love to see pictures if anyone has them?
We were going to do a spring build also but my PB offered too many incentives to wait. I just found these on the Imperial site. I’m going to see a sample this week. Hoping it’s as pretty in person.

Attachments

Kimeb

Jul 8, 2019
Stratford
So sorry, I didn't get a notification that you replied to me. I was just perusing the page and saw this. We just had our Latham Grey Mosaic liner installed yesterday. I had the PB ask for the Cobalt Lake/Grey Mosaic without the border because the Grey Mosaic without a border on the Latham page is different, it has no hints of the blue I like. I did call Latham twice just for clarification and they told me they are the same, but I didn't want to take chances on getting the light grey one. I think the one I got should be called Dark Grey Mosaic. Anyhow, here are some pics. I think it's a gorgeous liner and the color of the water is amazing! Hope this is helpful!
Thank you for replying! I chose the urban marble and it is just installed as well. Our well water is a bit green so will get that cleared up and then can post a picture!

KaiBee

Silver Supporter
Feb 23, 2019
Toms River, NJ
Just had my liner installed today. Filling up now so I'll take more pics afterwards. I know a few people were concerned about the grey mosaic looking gray on some websites and having no blue so I wanted to post these when I took pics and that's how it looked. I have Dover liner gray mosaic (aka Berkeley). My pics were taken within 2 hours of each other and already the liner color looks different at different times. I can't wait to see the water color!

Attachments

youmyboyblue

Jul 12, 2019
Ann Arbor, Michigan
We went with Kafko Capri / Fresco II. This is one of the lighter colors from Kafko, but our backyard has a lot of shade from trees and we didn't want the pool to be too dark. The border also has some gray in it which matches our concrete deck. Very happy with how it looks.

Attachments

Reactions: Chickinvic

Newdude

Jun 16, 2019
NY
My pics were taken within 2 hours of each other and already the liner color looks different at different times. I can't wait to see the water color!

Oh my goodness to your happiness in a foot of water !!! Bravo for you. You guys will enjoy this tremendously. I have a dark blue liner with all the white streaks all over. The apperance changes many times through the day. Cloudy days are completely grey and ominous and sunny days the water becomes almost invisible like the pool is empty. Early and late in the season its usually a perfect reflection of the backyard and trees. And late in the day when the sun pokes through the shady trees, we will have massive streaks of illuminated water burning across the pool. Enjoy the mood changes as they unfold.

Reactions: KaiBee

kevinp768

Sep 30, 2018
Wichita KS
Just had our pool liner installed this week. I wanted a dark teal water color so we went with Latham's Gold Pebble - no border. I am really pleased with the color. In the shade or dusk it tends to lean a bit more blue but it is generally teal.
I have the same liner with no border and it is my favorite thing about my pool!
Yours looks great by the way!

Pflugerpool

LifeTime Supporter
Jun 25, 2014
Pflugerville, TX
OK, I'm finally ready to contribute to this thread.

I just got my liner replaced. This PlastiMayd's (Latham) "Pacific Tide/Prism."

Here's the pattern with no water on it as it's being installed:
IMG_1322.JPG

And a more bird's eye view with no water:
IMG_1317-2.jpg

Today it's completely filled. It looks very dark, almost black, in the shade:
IMG_1329.JPG

My biggest disappointment is that the "wave" border is printed so low that due to the contruction of my pool it's underwater and not really noticeable:
IMG_1328.JPG

All in all though I'm happy with it, and it really pops when it's in full sun.
IMG_1330.JPG

Reactions: S-Merry

Newdude

Jun 16, 2019
NY
That is pretty much my liner without the border. We love it. It has several moods from pitch black to sparkilng rainbows in the full sun. Usually its hard to get an actual pic of what i wanted as opposed to a reflection or 1000 little rainbows.

Rle015001

Aug 25, 2018
O’Fallon MO
Since Urban Marble wasn’t an option for us in the U.S. , We went with Reef and love it... I know others have posted reef, which helped us decide... here are our reef liner photos in full sun and shade...
All the pics I see of the Reef liner were exactly what we we looking for so that is what we selected. They just put water in the oool last Friday and the color of the water is so green that we are freaking out a bit. Hoping that it will be okay once the water chemistry is all balanced. Did anyone else experience this?

Attachments

Tenamarie123

Bronze Supporter
Jul 6, 2017
Warren, MI
All the pics I see of the Reef liner were exactly what we we looking for so that is what we selected. They just put water in the oool last Friday and the color of the water is so green that we are freaking out a bit. Hoping that it will be okay once the water chemistry is all balanced. Did anyone else experience this?
Try not to freak out. That is definitely NOT what your water will look like once it's balanced. Give it a few more days and you will love it!

Reactions: Rle015001