Vinyl Liner Pattern Roundup Project - Post Pic & Name Of Your Liner

Wobblerlorri

Bronze Supporter
Just thought I'd post my lovely Bestway AGP liner, both sides!

here's the outside, just the thing for those mountain cabin getaways

And here's the inside, makes you feel like you're in a real tile pool

Well, I like it. And I think the inside is a lot nicer than what Intex does.

I call it " Suburban Wild Child".

Reactions: mickey4paws

KaiBee

Silver Supporter
Feb 23, 2019
Toms River, NJ
Anyone have a picture of the Grey Mosaic liner with water in it? We are about to pull the trigger and have had trouble finding really good pictures.
If you go back to pages 3 and 5, Joey316g has a similar liner. His is by GLI though. But I compared his to my sample of gray mosaic by Dover and they look the same. I'm praying my water looks close!!!

Reactions: Kerrie

Justicebaby11

Jun 24, 2019
North Louisiana
Hi I'm new and I'm trying to pick an I ground pool liner. I'm having a hard time finding the pictures on this site. Example, if I wanted to see pools with Latham's butterfly effect or mosaic grey how do I find them?

zea3

Mod Squad
TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 10, 2009
Houston, Texas
Hi I'm new and I'm trying to pick an I ground pool liner. I'm having a hard time finding the pictures on this site. Example, if I wanted to see pools with Latham's butterfly effect or mosaic grey how do I find them?
There is a search bar in the top left corner of the page. Click on it, then click on G and that will bring up a google search for TFP. Type in the term you want to search and hit enter. For example page 23 of this thread has the grey liner and someone also looking for the butterfly effect liner.

LaureenRich

Apr 4, 2019
Huntersville, NC
Calling all in-ground vinyl liner peeps! Whether its old or new, if you know the name of your liner pattern, please post a pic of your pool with water in it, with mfg and pattern name.

This is a social experiment to see if we can help answer the liner-shopper's most pressing question: "What would this liner look like in the water?" A few of us (myself included) are liner shopping around here and there's a dearth of in pool pics showing the liner patterns in situ.

Thanks in advance for all who can post!
Butterfly Effect Liner

LaureenRich

Apr 4, 2019
Huntersville, NC
IMG_4366.jpg
There is a search bar in the top left corner of the page. Click on it, then click on G and that will bring up a google search for TFP. Type in the term you want to search and hit enter. For example page 23 of this thread has the grey liner and someone also looking for the butterfly effect liner.

Attachments

Kerrie

Aug 10, 2018
Monroe/OH
Those are the exact ones I'm trying to find. I'm so stuck between the two! I'm torn because I like the grey mosaic, but the Pearlscape collection is supposed to be a better liner as they are more UV resistant.

Kerrie

Aug 10, 2018
Monroe/OH
The pictures of your liner helped seal the deal for me. It’s definitely going to be grey mosaic for us. Your pool is so beautiful. Thank you for your posts!
The only thing that confuses me are the liner pictures on the Latham site. The Grey Mosaic without border lacks any hints of blue or teal, which I personally love. Does your liner with no border look like their sample?
Did you end up going with the mosaic grey? I noticed the same thing with the discrepancy between the two mosaic grey samples on the Latham site. I, like you, personally love the hints of the blue. I ended up calling them and they said they are exactly the same, but they are clearly different on the website. The person I spoke with told me they were like the one with the border with the hints of blue. ChKing1's pics looks like the sample without the border, I don't see any blue.

Last edited:

Kimeb

Jul 8, 2019
Stratford
Did you end up going with the mosaic grey? I noticed the same thing with the discrepancy between the two mosaic grey samples on the Latham site. I, like you, personally love the hints of the blue. I ended up calling them and they said they are exactly the same, but they are clearly different on the website. The person I spoke with told me they were like the one with the border with the hints of blue. ChKing1's pics looks like the sample without the border, I don't see any blue.
Do you have pictures of the mosaic grey liner ?

Lynnster52

Apr 29, 2018
Cos Cob CT
...if I had a magic wand I would go with a darker blue.
Hi meporchmonkey! Dark liners can/do fade! Our installer for a replacement liner (after 22 years with a light pebble liner) talked us into a very deep blue (navyish). Now, after 10 yrs it's fading like crazy each year... so much I now worry it will be white in the next few years! (orig liner never faded one bit in 20 yrs, but maybe that was because we used a very fine lithium to sanitize for the 1st 12 years!) So, our dark liner now looks like yours! Cant win! Will try to post photos if computer will cooperate & stop crashing!
Darker liner at pool opening in 2008; the deeper blue on the left bottom (shady side) was about how dark it started out:pool 2008.jpg

Today (11 years later) - it's even lighter than looks here:_DSC6276.JPG

Reactions: Chickinvic

Kimeb

Jul 8, 2019
Stratford
Can you send me any pictures of the grey mosaic liner ?

Kimeb

Jul 8, 2019
Stratford
Those are the exact ones I'm trying to find. I'm so stuck between the two! I'm torn because I like the grey mosaic, but the Pearlscape collection is supposed to be a better liner as they are more UV resistant.
I am trying to choose between those 2 liners as well, did you have any luck finding pictures ?