Vinyl Liner Pattern Roundup Project - Post Pic & Name Of Your Liner

JLayer01

Jul 23, 2017
Brazil/Indiana
Long shot but I’m new here. I talking first pool and don’t know what to think. Supposed to choose liner next week so need to decide right now love the aqua/Caribbean but afraid of too much green and it looking like algae. Thoughts. I’ll try and post pics of what we can choose. Does tan and blue make it too green? Please help!!!
Here's a pic of that first liner. Not a good representation b/c it was a cloudy day but it may give you a better idea. It's a really nice color. Not "green" at all imo. It really is a nice color when the sun hits it.

Reactions: smsica

KaiBee

Silver Supporter
Feb 23, 2019
Toms River, NJ
Love2fly,
My ledge is a 10ft circle, I think 14 inches deep. I wanted a place where my little ones could still have fun without being overrun by everyone else splashing and being rough. (Not for tanning). Everyone ends up hanging out there though and it's plenty of space for that. But I could put 2 loungers/chairs if I wanted and still have room for the baby to play.[/QUOTE]

Attachments

kstough

Jun 7, 2019
Ozark, AL
Hi Kstough,

Is your reef liner installed? May I see pictures please?
I am so glad I chose this liner. I'm in love with it! It has some nice variations in color depending on how sunny it is. These 2 pics were taken on the same day. The first one is with full sun, and the other is when the clouds rolled in. Love the color no matter how sunny or cloudy it is.

Attachments

inatae

Sep 18, 2018
Kennesaw, GA
Inatae, please may I see a few more pictures your pool?
Sorry for the late reply.... I can't believe we had very few photos of the entire pool. This isn't a great one.... but I will try to get more later. We don't have cool deck, we have regular cement and plan to put something on top later. We did have the cement cut into 3 foot by 3 foot squares, and the cement is actually much cooler than I could have imagined. We live in Georgia where we had plenty of 100 degree days, and never had a problem with the cement.

Attachments

Reactions: Love2Fly

Chickinvic

Jul 12, 2017
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
I was wondering if anyone out there has tried just a plain light blue liner from Latham? I'd love to see some pictures. I imagine it's similar to a white liner but with a little more color.
I don't know about the blue, but I loved our plain white liner (unfortunately it was really old and we replaced it last spring). The plain white gave such a beautiful blue colour.

Reactions: nmiller15