Very Disappointed with a Warrior SE

Back in June, I purchased a Pentair Warrior SE robot vacuum. Though designed for inground pools, there were enough reviews of people who used it for above ground that I was pretty confident it would be okay.

Initially, it was mostly fine, though with a few quirks; it would often get stuck on my ladder, and I had to make sure to turn off the pump or else the robot would block the skimmer intake and cause problems.

However, over the last month or so, the performance has gotten worse every time I use it. It does fine with the areas it hits, but it leaves more and more areas untouched. At first, it was one or two small (maybe 2' x 2') areas that would still have debris. Now, I would estimate that about 25-30% of the bottom is still dirty after vacuuming. Again, from watching it, it appears that the areas that are still dirty aren't being touched at all.

The robot has been running for the same amount of time, so I'm not sure if it's just going over and over the same areas while missing others. Has anyone experienced anything like this, and is there anything I can do to fix it?

F,

There is really only one thing that might help... Make sure the impeller does not have a bunch of hair or other stuff wrapped around it.. You have to actually use a screw driver and takes thing apart to see it. Not hard to do and fully explained in the manual.

Thanks

Jim R.

Reactions: markayash
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.