Vacation Destinations 2016

Jim R, Happy Anniversary! That sounds like a lovely celebration.

Have several trips planned for 2016. Some are girl trips, some are family trips, and I even have one just for myself alone. In no particular order, 3 days in Memphis, TN; 4 days in Washington, DC; 7 days in Tampa, FL; 10 days in Navarre, FL; 7-day western Caribbean cruise (NCL); and my own little getaway.

Live in Tampa Bay and love it. Navarre is my favorite beach town--nice, smallish, and the national seashore just to the west. A good river nearby to go tubing on, too.

Nice spot at the swim up bar Tim! Have fun on the vacation.

Belize is a beautiful country, especially out on the water. The wife & I did a 7 day live aboard SCUBA trip years ago on the Belize Aggressor and just loved it!!!

- - - Updated - - -

This years trip will be to check out the condition of the pools at Sandals Emerald Bay on Great Exuma in the Bahamas.

slide-05.jpg

If you look right below the two folks on the balcony you will see my seat at the swim up bar that I monitor the water from.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.