UV protection for rim of Intex Above Ground pool

Would love some advice or pointers from you all. I have a 26' Intex metal frame pool and after a few years of use, the vinyl is beginning to show some sun damage in the top edge (rim) of the pool. We get some fierce sun here in San Diego. So, I was assuming that there would be a "rim protector" product I could buy, but none of my Google magic is working. Something along the lines of a 8-12" wide "blanket that runs around the circumference of the pool and ties to the supports - or anything along those lines. Does anyone have any advice or pointers?

Thanks,

JC

On our old pool we had the same thing happen. I have heard of people putting pool noodles on to protect the top rail.
I was going to attempt to put the 3M clear vinyl bra on my old one but we bought a new one before I was able to try it. The old one was almost like fiberglass was getting in your skin when you leaned on the edge of the pool.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.