Using your robotic cleaner while SLAMing

your robot is tougher than you. If it’s safe for humans to swim, it’s safe for robots (up to and including SLAM level based on the FC/CYA Levels ). To be extra cautious you could rinse it real good every couple of days but a week or so shouldn’t matter.

Reactions: Smiles79
RTM. Mine says not to use it in chlorine higher than 4 ppm. I take that to mean not to leave it in high chlorine water. I rinse mine thoroughly each time I use it and never leave it in the pool. It's your robot. You pays your money; you takes your chances.

RTM. Mine says not to use it in chlorine higher than 4 ppm. I take that to mean not to leave it in high chlorine water. I rinse mine thoroughly each time I use it and never leave it in the pool. It's your robot. You pays your money; you takes your chances.
The manual/manufacturer follows industry guidelines that don’t follow the CYA relationship. It’s safe for the TFP way. :cheers:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.