Use of Pool math?

Docker_rob

Feb 7, 2015
Perth - Australia
This may be already asked in the forums but I couldn't find the answer

I used Poolmath a few years ago and somehow forgot about it and have instead logged my info in a different app till now (not as good an App probably, its called PoolPal)

Anyway reinstalled Poolmath and I link my username and all my old data from when I first used it in 2019 shows up so all good there

Now I understand if you want to keep historical logs you must subscribe but all I really want to do is see my current data feom that moment in time, the prior stuff from months back I personally don't care about.

Thing is if I input my latest info it calculates what additions I may need for say pH or FC but it doesn't save that number at all and reverts to the figure from 2019 in the summary display

Is this normal? I don't expect to have a log or history in the free version but should it not at least keep / update my latest data entry amd overwrite in my case the info from 2019?

Cheers

CrystalRiver

Jun 19, 2020
Massachusetts
It won't log anything new for you without the subscription. It always uses the last entry - in your case, from years ago, because it won't log anything new.

I'm able to use the app without a subscription by manually deleting the single allowed log, then logging my new test results in the app. I also keep a paper log.

For you, I believe that you will need to manually delete all of your old test logs, one at a time. Or sign up again with new credentials for a fresh start.

Reactions: Docker_rob
Thread Status
Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.