Apr 3, 2012
Illinois
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Hello
Some of my pool uprights are leaning left or right. Not much just a little. Can I remove the top rail cap and move them a little when the pool is full of water? Or should I drain it?

I used a level for plumb to set mine. You should be able to tap them left or right to straighten them and adjust the metal track that helps hold the liner on. I'm sorry I didn't see this earlier. Are you still filling the pool? Did you make adjustments already?

I used a level for plumb to set mine. You should be able to tap them left or right to straighten them and adjust the metal track that helps hold the liner on. I'm sorry I didn't see this earlier. Are you still filling the pool? Did you make adjustments already?
We used level to set them up. But it was REALLY windy one day before the pool was filled with water and maybe something moved. Now the pool is full of water. It is not bad. You can't see it the first time, unless you stare at the pool for a while. Now to move them left or right I have to remove the top rim and then tap on the upright? Maybe I can do only 3 at a time?

No, you can not. That is more along the lines of being out of level.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.