Upgrades to 22X52"- need some ideas

cfclay

Apr 24, 2010
Little Rock, AR
I'm in year 4 of this house, going to keep nursing this intex pool, and then when it goes- who knows what's next! I'd like to add a skimmer this year and I could some some tips,tricks and pictures of how to do the plumbing.

I already have an intex fountain and I would like to be able to put an inline valve so that you could just stop that fountain without having to unhook the hoses like we did last year.

Also going to add a salt water generator, if that add's to the design of the plumbing for the whole project. There's some great pictures on here but some links are broken over the years. Thanks in advance for tips and tricks!

theskyisthelimit99

Jun 28, 2016
Pittsburgh, pa
Depending on what your after, maybe some of what i've done would be useful. Take a look at the build link in my signature. I just got done converting a lot of mine to PVC and about to upgrade the pump too.. i also did the hayward widemouth skimmer mod.

OP
OP
cfclay

cfclay

Apr 24, 2010
Little Rock, AR
Depending on what your after, maybe some of what i've done would be useful. Take a look at the build link in my signature. I just got done converting a lot of mine to PVC and about to upgrade the pump too.. i also did the hayward widemouth skimmer mod.
Nice, I'll have some questions for you closer to the weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
cfclay

cfclay

Apr 24, 2010
Little Rock, AR
Hey I just wanted to comment back- you did an EXCELLENT JOB with your thread. I don't know that I have any questions at all. You even gave me the shopping list!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk