Upgrade from Aquavac QC

Van G

Bronze Supporter
Mar 22, 2016
Toronto
Looking for suggestions on what to replace our Hayward Aquavac QC with? It does an alright job but I'm hoping there is another Bot out there that maps the pool better and can handle the features of our FG pool better - 18" tanning ledge, stairs from ledge to main body, deep end benches.

I realize it can't get the steps out of the pool (6" deep) but I find the tanning ledge gets sparse cleaning and the main body (constant slope from 4' to 7') has random patches that just don't get hit in a 3 hr clean.

We have Kokido handheld/poll vac that we clean the spa and odd corners & angles with. Just seems like we're doing more with that than we should like cleaning most of the tanning ledge!

Looking at the Aquavac 650 but the review on here was not encouraging - and it's $$$

Which Dolphin cleaners would do well in our pool? M600 - we would like a caddy but the app feature probably won't get used that much unless people find it useful to navigate those couple of problem areas.

Last edited:
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.