Unable to update Pool Math app

Gadragonfly

Gold Supporter
Bronze Supporter
Apr 16, 2017
Fairburn, Georgia
I realize this isn't a forum issue, but i hope someone can help me. I tested my water today and was going to create a new log and was given the message that I needed to subscribe to premium in order to add data. I thought that renewed recently but thought OK, I'll hit renew my subscription and then received a message that I'd renewed on June 20th. Is it just too soon to try to update after renewing or is something else going on?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180623-150038.jpg
    Screenshot_20180623-150038.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 34
  • Screenshot_20180623-150059_Google Play Store.jpg
    Screenshot_20180623-150059_Google Play Store.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 33
Until you get an official response - try signing out and back into the app. Hopefully that will rectify things.

There was a bug in the Android version that has been addressed in the most recient update that was sent out a few days ago. I would update your App as this build also addressed a few other issues that have been floating around. I’ve went ahead and also updated your subscription on the backend so you should be good to go, but I’d still suggest updating as well.

Thanks for your support!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.