Ultra xtr frame dimple

chrissimmon

Aug 4, 2021
Illinois
I just installed a 24x12 rectangular intex ultra xtr pool a couple weeks ago. We had a landscaper level the yard and put sound down and put the metal Fram on 2.75 inch concrete pavers and it's level all around within 1/4 to half inch. I noticed some very small dings or dimples on the frame legs already and wondering if this is normal or if I should be concerned. Might be hard to tell from the pic but didn't see any other posts on it so thought I'd ask if anyone else experienced this

Attachments

• 20210814_084141.jpg
    20210814_084141.jpg
    201 KB · Views: 21
Probably not a stability concern (dings happen) but if any of the finish is compromised you want to put some rust oleum paint on it asap so corrosion doesn’t occur. Creases are bad but that’s not looking like a problem for u. So long as everything is level & they aren’t a sign of buckling.

Reactions: Pv2
Probably not a stability concern (dings happen) but if any of the finish is compromised you want to put some rust oleum paint on it asap so corrosion doesn’t occur. Creases are bad but that’s not looking like a problem for u. So long as everything is level & they aren’t a sign of buckling.
Thanks for the quick reply.. No sign of buckling and the finish isn't compromised at all but I was just surprised to see the dimples just a couple weeks in where we put so much effort into the landscaping and leveling. We had to dig two feet on one side to get it level and had a retention wall built.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.