Uhh.. Is this going to be an issue? Filling new pool...

Citadelcadet

Silver Supporter
May 9, 2018
Dallas/ TX
The pool builder just finished the pool acid wash and started filling the pool. They put one hose in the raised spa and one in the deep end of the pool. The pool worker guy said, once the spa is filled, remove the water hose from the spa and put it in the deep end. He said not to let the hose stay in the spa and water overflow into the pool.
So when the spa filled up to the tile water line, I removed the hose and put it into the deep end of the pool.... then I just noticed that the water level in the raised spa is decreasing and now is below the tile line.

I want to make sure the decreasing water line in the spa doesn't cause a water line mark on the pebble tech.

thoughts?

Curtis

Yes, it could be a problem. Check the spa drain valve & make sure it’s closed, then refill the spa. If the spa drain valve is already closed, you’ll have to maintain a trickle into the spa.

Edit: check the spa fill valve too. If it’s open, water could be escaping through the jets.

Yes, it could be a problem. Check the spa drain valve & make sure it’s closed, then refill the spa. If the spa drain valve is already closed, you’ll have to maintain a trickle into the spa.

Edit: check the spa fill valve too. If it’s open, water could be escaping through the jets.

Spa valve was slightly opened... I closed it and all is good now!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.