Trying to Source a 2" 3 Way Jandy Valve

May 16, 2016
Lebanon, TN
I am wanting to put a Jandy valve on my incoming water lines to the pump. I have 1 skimmer and 1 main drain. Currently, I have 2 ball valves and a 3 way tee.
I want to remove the ball valves and tee, and just have 1 jandy valve.

All of the models I find online are 2" x 2.5", and all of my plumbing is 2"

Does Jandy not offer a 3 way 2" model, and if not, is there another brand that does?

I know I can Google this, and I have, but would rather have answers from you folks who have been doing this longer than I have.

Welcome to TFP.

2" x 2.5" means 2” pipe will fit inside a port and 2.5” Pipe will fit over a port. Inside of valve is 2”.

That should work for you.

Welcome to TFP.

2" x 2.5" means 2” pipe will fit inside a port and 2.5” Pipe will fit over a port. Inside of valve is 2”.

That should work for you.

Thank you for the quick reply. So, all 3 of my 2" pipes will work with no problems?
I guess I assumed they wanted the 2 incoming pipes to be 2" and the pipe going into the pump to be "upsized" to help maintain the flow. I guess I have never seen pipes glued over a fitting.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.