Troublefreepool appearance on iphone

grottoguy

LifeTime Supporter
Aug 24, 2014
NJ
I have an IPHONE 6, and have noticed that the way the website appears on my IPHONE 6 has changed in the last 6 months or so. Below are two pictures that show how it used to appear (this is the look I like).

TROUBLEFREEPOOL.jpg

TROUBLEFREEPOOL2.jpg

But now it almost always looks like this (a look I don't like): troublefreepool3.jpg

Is there a way to get my IPHONE to always display the web site as depicted in the first two pictures?

Thanks

If you scroll down the the bottom of the page you’ll see a box to select various views. Change it from “Summertime Blues” to “Default.” That should fix it. Also you may need to update any bookmarks you may have.

FYI, you can also use tapatalk for this site. I use Tapatalk for some other sites. Just in case you want to try it out. Its going to condense the thread titles and info to fit more on the screen though which it looks like you don't like the condensing.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.