Trouble getting bleach

Wiggledog

LifeTime Supporter
May 28, 2013
Souderton, PA
Is anyone having trouble getting bleach. My water is clear but I use a gallon a day once the weather starts to warm and getting belach, at a reasonable price, is not easy. Where are you getting it?

Leebo

Admin
TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 21, 2011
Eastern Ohio
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Users are clearly having issues this year finding Liquid Chlorine. While still VERY early, we’ve started to create a new resource for users.

wireform

Silver Supporter
In The Industry
Aug 15, 2017
Spring Valley, NY
This by itself would be good reason to go with SWCG then it would be this year and next, next.....you wouldn't need much besides opening day.

setsailsoon

Gold Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
TFP Guide
Oct 25, 2015
Stuart/FL
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-30 Plus
Back when I used liquid chlorine I found by far cheapest solution was bulk refillable containers. Pool stores here refill for about $8 per 2.5 gal jug for ~10%. If you can find a pool store or an industrial chemical supplier that does this it will be your best bet. Of course best bet of all is install a swg yourself and you won't ever need liquid except for when you open. I waited 5 years to convert. If I had it to do over again I would have switched 5 years ago.

Chris

Thread Status
Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.