Trouble Free Pool App

May 4, 2015
Knoxville TN
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
SWG Type
CircuPool SJ-40
Downloaded the app into my phone but it asks what I want to track and I am unfamiliar with the terms CSI, Borates, Flow Rate, Filter Pressure (well sorta on that one) and all I want to do is be able to keep up with my chemistry and know how much of whatever I need to add, but I can't get to a screen where I can put in pH, Alkalinity, CYA, Calcium Hardness, Free and Total Chlorine...and THAT's what I want to do. Can anyone help me get to those screens. Maybe I care about CSI (whatever that is) but I've been dealing with my pool for 14 years and that has never come up.

Select CSI and filter pressure. You can always modify those choices later. And either way they won't affect tracking the things you want to. Keeping an eye on filter pressure is a good thing, that determines when it's time to clean the filter (when filter pressure increases). Tracking CSI can be useful for a gunite pool, but not always necessary if you keep your other parameters in range. It's something that is calculated by the app (based on the other tests you do), it's not anything you test for specifically, or have to use, just look at if you want.

Last edited:
Click on the little check mark in the upper right hand corner once you’ve selected the items you wish to track. This will complete your setup and take you to the page you’re looking for.

Reactions: Dirk
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.