Travertine Protective Sealer

DuPont™ StoneTech® was recommended to me around a saltwater pool. I have not laid my travertine yet so I can't comment on if it is slippery. Here is a link to that product on Amazon. Stone Tech

Go to foundationarmor dot com and look at their products. Most can be ordered through HD or Lowes but you can also buy direct. I bought their AX25 to seal the marble overflow from my spa to the pool and it works GREAT - it's still shiny and repels water like nothing I've ever seen. (y)

They have a great variety of products - I think you'll find what you are looking for and be happy.

EDIT: Website is Solvent Based Silane Siloxane Concrete Sealers for Concrete and Brick and you can buy a 16 ounce sample for $10 to test it out. I believe they have anti-slip additives and I don't think the SX5000 product has a gloss, but try a sample first! (It says concrete and brick, but is also good for stone as well)

Last edited:
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.