Tracking CC does not show on the Overview of PoolMath

I am not sure why you would want to see CC overtime. It does not really matter as long as it is less than 1. And a 1 or above normally means you have water chemistry issues.

CC is normally of no consequence. But, if it rises to 1 or more, it is time to check for issues. First thing to do is a Overnight Chlorine Loss Test

If you leave your cover on for long periods, you may test a higher CC. Or even get that 'chlorine' smell when you remove the cover. The cover prevents the CC from being burned off by the sun. You should try to leave the cover off every few days for a few hours when sun is on the pool surface.

Hi
I turned on "Track Combind Chorine" but it does not show on the Overview screen. Is that normal or a bug?
It however shows on the site log.

Thanks
I'm going to call it a bug or missing feature.
It shows it in the log which gives you view over time.
Why it doesn't show on the overview page seems like a oversight

Marty is right that it is normally of no consequence but that is no reason it shouldn't be on the overview page so that at a glance you can see it was x value y days ago.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.