Hello! My inground pool is in desperate need of shock (pool has been cloudy blue for 2-3 days, pool service confirmed I need to shock)…I got the liquid shock yesterday afternoon after getting water tested, but it rained last night. Pool company suggested I not shock when it rains, so I held off. The weather report says rain for the next few days. Hold off shock until it stops raining completely? Or shock this evening if there is a break in the rain? I am a brand new pool owner (just moved to house with a pool) so trying to learn as much as I can!