Southern California
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-20
My new pool and spa was recently finished in August. After being able to use the spa I've noticed that the rolled spa edge that I paid extra for isn't really round. Furthermore, the tile is bulging out in certain spots, crocked, chipped, and not straight. This poor tiling work is throughout the entire spa.

I informed the PB that I was not happy with the poor tile job, and would need some sort of discount for the extra cost of the rolled spa edge. PB instead, wants to drain the spa and have that same tiler who was unable to execute the rolled spa edge come back out and redo the work. I am kinda concerned of the possible plaster damage and tile debris getting into the spa drain and possibly causing damage to the equipment. I have NO FAITH in this company to take the proper precautions to protect against plaster and equipment damage. Should I be concerned? Should I just push for the discount? Feedback needed. Thanks.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.