Tired of driving to the pool store to get inaccurate test results?

Yup. It’s totally for real. Just like their other tests and advice.

Oh, Wait. Did you mean to ask if this would be different from their *other* tests and bad advice ?

In that case no. It’s junk. They rent you the machine for $50 and credit you $50 in chems but make you pay for the cartridges. Which until proven otherwise will only be as accurate as the ones in the store. But they’ll have ZERO problems selling you overpriced and watered down chems with your $50 credit. And charge you $200 more for the balance I’m sure. :ROFLMAO:

Which will make you take a pool chemistry roller coaster that ends in derailment. Anywho stay away. Stay far far away.

Yup. It’s totally for real. Just like their other tests and advice.

Oh, Wait. Did you mean to ask if this would be different from their *other* tests and bad advice ?

In that case no. It’s junk. They rent you the machine for $50 and credit you $50 in chems but make you pay for the cartridges. Which until proven otherwise will only be as accurate as the ones in the store. But they’ll have ZERO problems selling you overpriced and watered down chems with your $50 credit. And charge you $200 more for the balance I’m sure. :ROFLMAO:

Which will make you take a pool chemistry roller coaster that ends in derailment. Anywho stay away. Stay far far away.

You, sir, are a skeptic. I'm not sure you're familiar with the technology invested in these kits... it's quite impressive. Once the user submits a water sample, the computer runs a script to generate a random number down to 2 decimal places. It repeats this many times and assigns these numbers, again at random, to certain test parameters. How could you get more accuracy than that?

• Haha
Reactions: Newdude
I’m guessing *4* digits after the decimal point to prove its super mondo accurate.

*leslies water technician *
You see, sir…. Your CYA is a 156.7392 and it’s not a problem until you are over 200. Keep your FC at 1.5 and you’ll do great. Oh, yeah. The new 10 pack of cartridges cost $114 and we credited you your $50 rental fee to the $250 chemical purchase. That’ll be $314.

:laughblue:

• Haha
Reactions: Pv2
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.