Timer Recommendation

Well, I hadn't thought about it, thanks for pointing that out. If the price differential isn't too great ideally would like the timer to be able to control the pump speed as well as the off/on cycles. If it isn't too much to ask, do you have a suggestion for each type?

Thanks for your help.

Well it's hard to beat the Intermatic T104 for single speed operation.
For 2-speed operation I'd suggest the T10404R. It contains two timers and you can set then to operate high and low speeds.
Note that the T10604R, or higher end PE153, is more appropriate for dual speed pumps. JasonLion

They also make equivilent electronic timers if you'd rather have those. Just look for something with dual timer functions.

Thanks a ton for the recommendations. Is this something it is best to have the electrician wire up when he does the rest of the work during construction? Or can I just wire it myself afterwords?

Quick update on this thread. I received the T10404R I ordered. This thing is larger than I expected and is built like a flippin' *tank*.

Thanks for the great recommendation Bama! This timer will last a lifetime and only cost me about $125.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.