Thread size Intex 18x48

Zone

May 25, 2020
Chicago
Does anyone know the thread size that comes with the 18x48 Prism? I haven't opened it yet as waiting for permits but purchased a sand filter which I know is 1.5". I am having a hard time finding what comes standard with this size pool does anyone with experience know?

Does anyone know the thread size that comes with the 18x48 Prism? I haven't opened it yet as waiting for permits but purchased a sand filter which I know is 1.5". I am having a hard time finding what comes standard with this size pool does anyone with experience know?
Q
I am about 100% sure that the krystal clear pump that comes with that size pool is also 1.5

Q
I am about 100% sure that the krystal clear pump that comes with that size pool is also 1.5

Thanks.

It looks like it has 1 1/2 inch to the Krystal Clear but maybe it is two 1.25" for the intake and goes into a 1.5" shut off. Do I need to convert those to 1.5" or just leave them as is since it ultimately goes to a 1.5" shutoff Y connector.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.