Sullivan, MO
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Intex Krystal Clear
After “lurking” around here for a few years I finally took the plunge and switched to the TFP method for my pool & hot tub. I have had both for 6 years. The hot tub I always used the test strips and basic chemicals from the store. For the pool I always relied on the local pool store for my testing and recommendations and strips in between the trips to the store. It was always a struggle to keep my “toys” clear and balanced. This year has been incredible! My water was clearer than it has ever been! It actually sparkles. My pool did get out of control a couple of times but it was because I was gone and my husband doesn’t have a clue how to care for it. By knowing my pool so well I was able to direct my husband on getting a SLAM started and within a couple of days the pool was sparkling again. Thanks to everyone here that answered my initial questions and that have contributed to the wealth of knowledge here. I also turned my future daughter-in-laws dad on to the TFP and he couldn’t believe how quick he was able to get his pool cleaned up and running after going the entire off season with no cover.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.