This just in - "**** just froze over!" - news at 11

DavidD

Mar 29, 2007
Mt Juliet, TN
Hey Sean, The Pool Guy said "People want their toys and they don’t want to hear anything that might have to make them feel bad about enjoying them.", after quoting my response to Wendy the copper Queen here. I don't have a SWG and wasn't really trying to stuck up for them as much as downplay the copper but, Surely this buys me some type of discount on an autopilot eh? :-D PM me with the details......

Dave

Poolsean

TFP Expert
Apr 15, 2007
Ft Lauderdale, Florida
DavidD said:
Hey Sean, The Pool Guy said "People want their toys and they don’t want to hear anything that might have to make them feel bad about enjoying them.", after quoting my response to Wendy the copper Queen here. I don't have a SWG and wasn't really trying to stuck up for them as much as downplay the copper but, Surely this buys me some type of discount on an autopilot eh? :-D PM me with the details......

Dave
lol Dave, I think saltpoolguys.com offers Pool Pilots are a very good discount for TFP members. Let me know if that works, or do I have to throw in the salt too?

G

Poolsean said:
"One thing that really troubles me, though. I can't believe that PoolSean and ThePoolGuy are both Chevy men.
A deeply troubling development." :shock:

OR, we can agree to disagree about that! 8)
Personally, I'll take a Ford over a Chevy any day! :wink: (I own 3 of them!)