The perfect day.

carnivalday

Gold Supporter
Silver Supporter
Bronze Supporter
Oct 25, 2017
Ocala, FL
Mid July in Florida. We're a little toasty. Went outside this morning, took care of critters and made sure they all have shade to get to. Hopped on the mower and mowed a 2 acre field. Whew, hot and sweaty. Finished up, came in side, changed clothes to proper swimwear (its daytime), no Solar heat on!, stepped into the pool. Oh my so cool and refreshing. What a perfect end to a perfect morning. (Im still pinching myself that I have a pool). So who says staying at home social distancing is a bad thing? It works for me!

Reactions: MommaHuffman
My day sounded much like yours: mowed the lawn and jumped in the pool. Stayed there all day! While it’s hot here in Texas, our humidity finally dropped. Outdoor fans along with shade from the trees kept the patio area very comfy.

Reactions: carnivalday
Sounds like it was a great day! Looking forward to that kind of day myself! Hoping to install AGP this weekend and have water delivered next week. I am a school bus driver so on those hot September days here in PA, I look forward to taking a dip between my runs!

Reactions: TimZ
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.