LifeTime Supporter
Jul 21, 2011
Eastern Ohio
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
TroubleFreePool.com exists to develop and promote a simple, inexpensive, and effective system of pool care.....Trouble Free Pool Care (TFPC). Numerous times over the last year I have read this sentence to help me focus on some task I was working on. Does the task I am performing help to continue to promote the words in this sentence. This single sentence has helped TFP grow into the largest website dedicated to pool owners on the internet. This single sentence has allowed thousands of users to enjoy that large body of water in our yards rather than spending countless hours trying to turn the water clear. This single sentence has saved TFP users countless of dollars in pool chemicals that our users do not need. This sentence has been amazing for the backbone of this website.

As the year changes I'd like to first look back at 2016 and thank all of you who were a part of TFP, past and present. For starters I'd like to thank all of the "OG's" of TFP who laid the foundation of the forum as it currently is. This site is something VERY special and the foundation they created and passed onto the next generation of users is something truly amazing......THANK YOU!!! This year we attempted to accomplish multiple goals and thanks to you, the forum members, each of these goals were surpassed. This year we were able to fully fund the website solely on donations from the TFP Supporters and I'm proud to say we did not take a single dollar from any form of advertising. This was a HUGE task as we also added over 30,000 new users who blew up the forum looking for help. This growth added some unexpected expenses but we were able to pay for all of these expenses with help from our TFP Supporters. To each of you who supported the forum by becoming a Supporter.......THANK YOU!! This year we also saw an AMAZING increase of new questions being asked and our Moderators, TFP Experts, and TFP Guides all did an AMAZING job assisting these users and helping them all learn TFPC. I'd like to thank each one of you as you've helped these new members learn to enjoy their pools rather than despise them as non-TFP users often do......THANK YOU!!!

Last off I'd like to invite all current users to continue to enjoy TFP and to continue to help the forum grow. This winter as things slow we've got some VERY exciting updates coming your way that as they come closer to completion you will hear more about. All of these updates all continue to either develop or promote the only product we sell on TFP.......Trouble Free Pool Care!

Thank each of you again, and I hope you've enjoyed 2016 on TFP as much as I have! I look forward to seeing just what 2017 will bring!!
Lee

I would also like to thank all the members experts and mods for their contributions to this No 1 site
I have certainly learnt a lot and try to pass it on to others who will listen
Keep up the good work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for your thanks! Sometimes we are frustrated due to the difficulty of members acquiring proper test kits on your side of the pond or down under, but we try to work it out.....

Thanks for your thanks! Sometimes we are frustrated due to the difficulty of members acquiring proper test kits on your side of the pond or down under, but we try to work it out.....

I managed to get my test kit from Amazon but the shipping and delivery time was expensive and long
My son had just refilled his pool and was amazed at the difference between the Aquachek test strips and my Taylor K2006C
He is now converted to TFPC
Thanks again

I also say thanks to everyone here [emoji106][emoji106] it has been my saving grace more than once and I am usually lurking somewhere reading about something lol so to everyone.... a big thank you [emoji173][emoji173]

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.