tftestkits.com?

Backcountryski

Aug 31, 2019
WA
Probably not the right spot for this question, but when I try to go to tftestkits.com, I get redirected to corecommerce.com? Tried a link from this site and nothing came up. Does anyone know the status of the site? Needing to get some ahh-some, and doing my best to stay away from Amazon. Thanks all!

Yes, we are having technical difficulties. ugh! My online store seemed to shut everything down while trying to upload a new SSL certificate. Call me at 919-528-1454 and I can take your order over the phone. Sorry about that! rebecca
I'm not in a huge hurry, I can wait a day or two to order, just wanted to make sure it wasn't something on my end.....Going to change my hot tub water next month, just trying to get everything I need ahead of time.

One other question (I can start a new thread if the mods prefer it). I clean my filters monthly with pleatco filter wash (a couple came with the tub when I ordered it). Can I use just a little ahh-some in a bucket and wash my filters with that? I know most just throw them in the tub when cleaning the tub with ahh-some, however I keep my filters quite clean, so I dont really want all the gunk that comes out of the pipes floating into my filters....

I would think so. You can use TSP if you like.

I do not have a tub so just going off what I have read here.

Can I use just a little ahh-some in a bucket and wash my filters with that? I know most just throw them in the tub when cleaning the tub with ahh-some, however I keep my filters quite clean, so I dont really want all the gunk that comes out of the pipes floating into my filters....

Yes and use a splash of liquid chlorine as well. Keep it submerged for an hour or more if possible before rinsing.
You should consider getting a second filter and having a clean one ready to replace then you can clean the other over night.

Yes and use a splash of liquid chlorine as well. Keep it submerged for an hour or more if possible before rinsing.
You should consider getting a second filter and having a clean one ready to replace then you can clean the other over night.
I have 5 filters, having spares is not really feasable for me, both because of storage space and cost. But I do appreciate the input.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.