tftestkits.com?

Backcountryski

Aug 31, 2019
WA
Probably not the right spot for this question, but when I try to go to tftestkits.com, I get redirected to corecommerce.com? Tried a link from this site and nothing came up. Does anyone know the status of the site? Needing to get some ahh-some, and doing my best to stay away from Amazon. Thanks all!

OTPirate

Admin
In The Industry
Oct 2, 2013
Creedmoor, NC
Yes, we are having technical difficulties. ugh! My online store seemed to shut everything down while trying to upload a new SSL certificate. Call me at 919-528-1454 and I can take your order over the phone. Sorry about that! rebecca

Reactions: Backcountryski

Backcountryski

Aug 31, 2019
WA
Yes, we are having technical difficulties. ugh! My online store seemed to shut everything down while trying to upload a new SSL certificate. Call me at 919-528-1454 and I can take your order over the phone. Sorry about that! rebecca
I'm not in a huge hurry, I can wait a day or two to order, just wanted to make sure it wasn't something on my end.....Going to change my hot tub water next month, just trying to get everything I need ahead of time.

Backcountryski

Aug 31, 2019
WA
One other question (I can start a new thread if the mods prefer it). I clean my filters monthly with pleatco filter wash (a couple came with the tub when I ordered it). Can I use just a little ahh-some in a bucket and wash my filters with that? I know most just throw them in the tub when cleaning the tub with ahh-some, however I keep my filters quite clean, so I dont really want all the gunk that comes out of the pipes floating into my filters....

Oly

Gold Supporter
Jun 28, 2017
Fresno, CA
Can I use just a little ahh-some in a bucket and wash my filters with that? I know most just throw them in the tub when cleaning the tub with ahh-some, however I keep my filters quite clean, so I dont really want all the gunk that comes out of the pipes floating into my filters....
Yes and use a splash of liquid chlorine as well. Keep it submerged for an hour or more if possible before rinsing.
You should consider getting a second filter and having a clean one ready to replace then you can clean the other over night.

Backcountryski

Aug 31, 2019
WA
Yes and use a splash of liquid chlorine as well. Keep it submerged for an hour or more if possible before rinsing.
You should consider getting a second filter and having a clean one ready to replace then you can clean the other over night.
I have 5 filters, having spares is not really feasable for me, both because of storage space and cost. But I do appreciate the input.