TFP the only way..

Jun 8, 2010
South Alabama
Ok so i didnt know where to post this so you can move if you like....

Ok so i called duraleigh on monday to order the tf - 100 (nice test kit but i will ge back to that) I like to talk to someone when i order something to get a feel of who i am dealing with...So when he answered I told him i wanted to order a test kit and all...So he said you can order it and afterwards i would like to talk to you about your pool..So to make a long story short not only did he take time out of his day for me to order the test kit but i know i he took time out of his schedule to talk to me about the pool and give me pointers on it..So after we got off the phone he searched for the cheapest shipping for me..Then when the test kit came in today it is one of the nicest kits there is..The directions is so plain it is like watching a video os someone do it...So I wanted to say Thanks duraleigh for excellent customer service and an excellent product..

Customer service 1 out of 10 would be like a 12....

Yes duraleigh and his company have top notch customer service. Always quick to ship, usually the same day and recieve my stuff in 2-3 days. I am located in Texas, so to me that is very fast shipping.

Kimberly if you are about to order let me recommend the speed stirrer they have as well. If you are not able to get it now, think about it down the line. It will make some of those test where you have a lot of drops so much easier then having to manually swirl. I wish I would have had it at the beginning.

Bama,
Please check for a PM from me. Thanks for those very nice words!

(that was a great testimonial....maybe make it a 10 out of 10 next time....don't want to lay it on too thick. As we agreed the check for $10.00 is in the mail!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: )

Dave, you brought it on yourself! :-D

I was considering sending you an e-mail to express my complete satisfaction, every time I've ordered from TF Testkits.

The ordering process is easy enough for (even me) to do :lol: (I'm a 'techtard')

The shipping could only be faster if you strapped it to a lightning bolt :goodjob:

For everyone else's info, I ordered a TF 100 XL (for work) a magnetic stirrer (which is THE BOMB!!!) and a 2006 for my personal use on friends's pools and hotel pools I might ( :shock: ) want to use.

The service and speed of shipping could NOT be better!!!!!

Thank you Dave, Meg and Santa's elves! :whoot: :party: :cheers:

Thought I'd put in my 2 cents as well. When I was looking to convert from baquacil to BBB last year, I ran across this sight. Dave, Jason, Waste and several others were so helpful. I ordered my TF-Test kit and never looked back. Thanks to everyone since my conversion I have had to do NOTHING to my water except add bleach. I guess maybe I'm lucky, but the numbers stay in perfect balance. I will always order my chemicals from Dave's sight. As a matter of fact I just ordered some cya reagent and the speed stir and it came within 2 days. Now that's service! Many thanks Dave, keep up the good work! :cheers:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.