Texas, San Antonio/Marion, South-Central Area
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-45 Plus
TFP members, the TFP “Pool of the Month” contest for August 2022 begins now! it’s time to show-off your pool decking! Rules are as follows:

1. On the first of each month, a contest "theme" will be announced (i.e. water clarity, family fun, decking, custom features, lighting, scenery, etc)
2. Members have 10 days to upload ONE image for consideration; Photo must be related to the thread titled theme for that month.
3. Per general TFP rules, nothing profane, political, or insulting.
4. The first 10 days is the submission period. Posts are limited to ONE image ONLY. No discussion posts yet. This will make viewing much easier for all.
5. Days 11 - 15 the thread will be locked and is for voting only. No more uploads. Viewers now have a final opportunity to vote (or modify their selection) for their favorite upload.
6. Members are encouraged to use an emotion icon ("Like" or "Love") to vote for their favorite upload; it will be tough, but select only one favorite.
7. On day 16, emotion Likes/Loves will be tallied for a winner. In the event of a tie, we will create a poll on the thread to make a final selection.
8. Once a winner is announced, the thread will be unlocked and comments/discussions are welcomed. Winner and nominees can tell us all about their pool/photo/event.
9. A member can only be selected as winner once per calendar year.
10. Winner will receive a $50 gift certificate from tstestkits.net! Oh, and maybe some bragging rights. :poke:

This should be fun. Showcase your decking projects. Let’s see those pics! Have fun and good luck to those who apply!

Last edited:
Reactions: Foxer and Brentr
This is from 7 years ago. My existing 18x33 above ground bit the dust after 30 years of service. I built the deck around it after the pool was installed. When I got the new pool (same size) the pool side supports conflicted with the walkway deck footings so the pool had to be installed 18 inches closer to the house resulting in a rebuild of the of that part of the deck.Before.jpgIMG_0926.JPGIMG_0927.JPGIMG_0928.JPGAfter.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Newdude and kimkats

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Folks, let's congratulate @damdan (Post #4) for being voted as this month's TFP Pool of the Month. While all nominees had an outstanding display, this one seemed to be a crowd favorite. We invite all who posted to tell us more about their pool, and thank you all for participating. Let's do this again next month.

@damdan be on the lookout for your $50 discount code from tfteskits.net.

Thanx for the votes and the prize. It has been a fun project as a first-time pool owner. We started with a yard full of grass and ivy and a hefty water bill trying to keep it green when we decided to do a complete yard make over. We have one more small corner of the yard to complete and we are done. These are before and after pictures of the same corner. Thanx again. I have enjoyed reading and learning from this web site.
Regards to all / Dan
IMG_0615.JPGIMG_1457.JPG

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.