TFP Has Been Super - Now Have My Water Test Stuff to Sell

GoneFishing

Jun 19, 2020
SE Florida
s-pool-taylork2006.jpgs-pool-taylork20062.jpgs-pool-taylork20063.jpgs-pool-etherm.jpgs-pool-taylork20065.jpg

I can't thank the folks here enough for their help with getting the water chemistry right for our rental house's pool! I must say that early on we didn't even want to swim in the pool because the maintenance person was dumping so many and so much chemicals in the water -- every single week -- it was crazy! Once I struggled through the initial balancing process as outlined on this site (took about 5 weeks to get stable), water maintenance was a breeze and we barely had to add anything to the pool other than chlorine!
Now we've moved on and no longer have a pool so I have the following for sale:
Taylor K2006 test kit, with new bottle R0871, large bottle R0013, digital pH meter and carry box, plus plastic bottles for water, small funnel, baster (works well for drawing water well below surface for testing) and glass measuring cup. Note that the electronic stirrer shown in the photo is NOT available, sorry). Located mid east coast FL. You can pick up or will ship at your cost/risk. Money from this sale will be donated to TFP :) Make me a good offer, and ask questions, via message please. I'd like to sell everything together. I'll delete this post when sold.
This forum is amazing, thank you all again!

Attachments

• s-pool-taylork20064.jpg
    s-pool-taylork20064.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.