TFP Challenge

Shot glass...what shot glass? I have not seen those...

Got my TFP shot glass today. Thanks! Gonna look good in my display case!

- - - Updated - - -

I hope so...oh how I hope so :)

What does this mean????? hummmmmm I know what I THINK it means.............

Let's all get depressed for a second.........

Each time TFP get's a donation we must pay PayPal a fee. Add these fee's together from July 18 until today and we would be able to pay the host for a month. :(

Let's all get depressed for a second.........

Each time TFP get's a donation we must pay PayPal a fee. Add these fee's together from July 18 until today and we would be able to pay the host for a month. :(

I see that as a GOOD problem to have!!!!! That means there have been sooooo many donations made that paypal will be able to pay THEIR bills from our fees!!! LOL (yeah I will try to find the good in everything)

Kim:kim:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I’m positive that all donations are appreciated and welcomed by the administrators of TFP. If I understand the membership statistics correctly there are over 35k members. Imagine the possibilities if each member could give $1 a month...oh my! Back to reality...we all do what we can and when special occasions arise like this one sparked by Woody then the membership and obviously a ver special donor makes things happen.

I for one am proud to be a TFP fan and supporter! Together as a TFP community we have done well...minus those darn PayPal fees :)

Yes sir 174,728! I was basing my statement on the active ones...wish we could get members who are not or have not been active to reengage...lots of experiences scattered out there :)

Several months ago I stumbled across a speaker by the name of Inky Johnson on a playlist from Apple Music. Mr. Johnson was a former University of Tenn football player who suffered a life threatening injury about 10 years ago. While doctors were able to save his life he was left paralyzed and unable to continue football. After his injury he wrote a book and was attempting to get it published/promoted. In his speech he spoke how one day he decided to travel from his home to Chicago to give his book to Oprah even though he had NO connections to anybody at Harpo studios. After multiple attempts he was ready to leave without getting his book to Oprah until an event occurred that altered his life once again. As he was sitting in an alley Oprah herself walked down and had a short conversation with Mr. Johnson…..something that according to her guards never should have happened. Mr. Johnson left knowing in his heart & mind he was on the right path after this meeting. He closes his speech frequently hoping all will have an “Oprah moment.”

In my eyes this moment occurred to TFP this week. This year has been a difficult one for TFP as we’ve seen an increase of other sites come on to the scene with a better looking website, more funds, and poor advice. Multiple times this year Rebecca and I have discussed concerned that maybe we weren’t on the best path. Each of you who donated this week any amount told us we are wrong to worry. These last few weeks TFP has seen more donations made than we normally see in the coarse of the summer. We’ve seen multiple Thank you’s that scream to us that were on the right path. For each of you who donated ANY amount, thank you! I’m excited to now announce that TFP has crushed our new goal of $10,000 and is now able to remain on our current path for years to come. We are now able to really take a hard look at the website and the company to see just how we can improve. We are now able to make some changes where needed to better accomplish our mission, to teach and develop TFPC!

I have contacted our donor this morning to let them know the amazing news and thank them for all they have done. They too are amazed at the generosity of our members and was excited to send us their part. Shortly before I left for church I had received a donation on PayPal for $10,000 from our amazing supporter. We wish to encourage all of those who have not donated to please conceder making a donation to TFP as any bit helps. We now plan on really taking a step back and discuss amongst ourselves our next step. It’s likely not gonna happen soon as we don’t wish to rush but rest assure we will continue on our path.

Thank you
Lee

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.