Just checked my water after tons of rain over the past 2 days. FC came up as 3. Decided to check for CC, I added the 5 drops of R-003 back to the solution and it turned pink. I then added 2 drops of the R-0871 before it went clear again. Does this mean that I have 1(ONE) part cc or .1(point 1) part CC? Is it time to shock if it is 1 (ONE) part total? The way I'm understanding it, if the upper limit of CC recommended here is .5 before shocking, even if you have to add just one drop to turn the pink solution back clear it's time to shock as you are already at .5 Thanks in advance guys.