TF test kit outside North America

Ian196499

Gold Supporter
Silver Supporter
Aug 12, 2018
England
My speedstir arrived faster than estimated from that site. The speedstir even has Batteries included? Haven't seen that since the 80's!
Just shows the benefit of TFP - a guy in the UK asks a question about a test kit from the USA and a guy in Australia finds the answer!

Reactions: mknauss

Ian196499

Gold Supporter
Silver Supporter
Aug 12, 2018
England
Ian196499
Have you tried this website?

Just a quick update - so the kit arrived from PoolVacParts. I got stung for an additional $50 duty and tax on arrival but hey-ho. Disappointingly the FAS-DPD reagents have an expiry of July-2020 so only 2 months shelf life. I would have expected at least one season validity on the tests. @OTPirate I think said he ships with 2 years shelf life?
ive contacted the supplier but no response to date....

OTPirate

Admin
In The Industry
Oct 2, 2013
Creedmoor, NC
Hey Ian, so you will use the FAS-DPD a lot, so you will get some good out of those reagents. All my reagents are manufactured by Taylor Technologies, and they recommend replacing reagents every year.

Ian196499

Gold Supporter
Silver Supporter
Aug 12, 2018
England
Last post on this thread.
The supplier (poolvacparts.com) replaced the short-life reagents free of charge.
so overall a good result.
If you’re outside the USA and can’t get a Taylor test kit locally and you don’t mind paying for shipping & duty then this is a viable option.