TF-100 graduated cylinder cracked

Dec 13, 2015
Surprise, AZ
Moved from here.
I know this thread is almost 4 years old, but I too have cracked cylinders; both the Chlorine and the "plain" versions. If solution sits in there for any length of time, they will leak. Is this still a problem? A bad batch of plastics?

I bought my TF-100 a long time ago, but I've lived with the cracking for about 2 years now. Enough's enough, so I need to get two new ones but hesitate unless the problem has been remedied.

Last edited by a moderator:
TFTestkits.net sells the same testing cylinders (both plain and the ones with the “chlorine only” sticker on it) that came with your TF-100 kit.
I recently ordered some new ones just because the numbers and lines faded so much over the past year. They were cheap and I needed a couple reagent refills anyway so it was convenient. They shipped same day and I got my order 2 days later!

I'd recommend the Taylor calibrated cylinders over others. I've confirmed various ways they are accurate. Others have varied 15-20% out of whack. If you're picky about your CSI/LSI like me, 15-20% has an impact.

Reactions: thefloatqueen
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.