Testing for bromine using R-871 instead of R-872.


Jun 30, 2015
Patchogue NY
I have a K – 2006 Taylor test kit which comes with instructions for determining chlorine levels, using reagent R – 0871. Is there a conversion factor so that I can test for bromine levels using the same reagent?

(I will order reagent R – 0872, but that isn’t going to help me today.)

Thanks in advance for any straightforward answers!