For the test kit the TF-100 from tftestkits.net is the best all around bang for the buck. They also have a K-2006C and it’s just as good but has smaller supplies so it will need replacing sooner. Get the salt drop kit from the same place. ( K-1766.).

Do not use regular test strips or salt test strips. You will be trying to figure out your chlorine levels and the strip will say you’re pregnant. How much chlorine will you have to add though? I mean, congratulations on the baby and all, but It’s crazy and of no help.

Last edited:
Welcome to TFP! Once you get your kit on order please take a look at this.ABCs of Pool Water Chemistry We do things a little different and it works out way better. We don't sell anything here, just a lot of free expert advice that's never geared to sell you something. Ask any questions you make have.

Again, welcome aboard!

Chris

Reactions: Backyard fun
For the test kit the TF-100 from tftestkits.net is the best all around bang for the buck. They also have a K-2006C and it’s just as good but has smaller supplies so it will need replacing sooner. Get the salt drop kit from the same place. ( K-1766.).

Do not use regular test strips or salt test strips. You will be trying to figure out your chlorine levels and the strip will say you’re pregnant. How much chlorine will you have to add though? I mean, congratulations on the baby and all, but It’s crazy and of no help.

thanks!
Will check out the site.

Reactions: Newdude
Welcome to TFP! Once you get your kit on order please take a look at this.ABCs of Pool Water Chemistry We do things a little different and it works out way better. We don't sell anything here, just a lot of free expert advice that's never geared to sell you something. Ask any questions you make have.

Again, welcome aboard!

Chris

thanks!
I’ll give it a read. I kinda know the basics.

May I please ask you to specify your state/region/province/country (Pick one) as to where "Westbend" is?
It sounds silly, but we deal with folks from all over the world so there surely could be more than one "Westbend".
<---- Westbend, WHERE?

THANKS!!!

Maddie :flower:

I third or fourth the recommendations on the test kit! I use the TF-100 and the K-1766 salt kit as well!

At first I thought you lived in Westview! (Those watching Marvel’s Wandavision will get that reference!)

• Love
Reactions: Auburn02

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.