Test kit

Thanks having a hard time finding a place that ships to Canada
If you are near the US border (Canada is a pretty generic Location) you can have a proper test kit mailed to a mail drop and you drive over the border to pick it up.
Otherwise, you must purchase a Taylor K2006C from Lowry and associates.

Amazon.ca has them available direct from Taylor, however it still gets shipped from the US. The good thing about Amazon.ca is that anything purchased from there will not have any customs/duties added on after the fact.

However, depending on where you are in Canada, it's a LOT cheaper if you can run across the border and buy it from Amazon.com or any other US retailer. It'll be less than half the cost.

All new at this have a 15ft round pool
And I haven’t got the tf-100 because can’t find 1 in Canada well I did but they won’t email me back I have a k-1004 for now
Test free chlorine 5+
Total chlorine 5+
Ph 7.5
Alkalinity 120
The vial for the chlorine only goes to 5 that’s why I said 5+ and they were both the same color when I did the chlorine checks this good or bad

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
@Troyzee you have another option for a recommended test kit. You can order a Taylor K-2006C from Amazon and have it shipped to an Amazon Locker location on the US side of the border. You'll be able to then test your water chemistry and follow TFPC methodology. I am not sure if tftestkits.net, where you can order a TF-100, have shipping options to a locker.

Lowry and Associates have the Taylor kit monopoly in Canada. Some have said they have been able to get a K2006 from Amazon.ca.

Otherwise you have a kit shipped to a mail drop at a US border town, drive over the border, and pick it up.

TF 100 is marketed by TFTestkits.net out of North Carolina. They cannot ship to Canada or they would violate their terms with Taylor whom they purchase their reagents from.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.