Athens, GA - USA

mknauss

Mod Squad
TFP Expert
Bronze Supporter
May 3, 2014
Laughlin, NV
Thanks having a hard time finding a place that ships to Canada
If you are near the US border (Canada is a pretty generic Location) you can have a proper test kit mailed to a mail drop and you drive over the border to pick it up.
Otherwise, you must purchase a Taylor K2006C from Lowry and associates.

Mclarenf3

May 24, 2019
Vancouver, BC
Amazon.ca has them available direct from Taylor, however it still gets shipped from the US. The good thing about Amazon.ca is that anything purchased from there will not have any customs/duties added on after the fact.

However, depending on where you are in Canada, it's a LOT cheaper if you can run across the border and buy it from Amazon.com or any other US retailer. It'll be less than half the cost.

Troyzee

Jun 18, 2019
Toronto canada
All new at this have a 15ft round pool
And I haven’t got the tf-100 because can’t find 1 in Canada well I did but they won’t email me back I have a k-1004 for now
Test free chlorine 5+
Total chlorine 5+
Ph 7.5
Alkalinity 120
The vial for the chlorine only goes to 5 that’s why I said 5+ and they were both the same color when I did the chlorine checks this good or bad

Troyzee

Jun 18, 2019
Toronto canada
Ok trying to figure the kit out I have not seeing it on there how to do it with this kit I had strips I know they aren’t accurate it but it was showing cya 30-50 and both chlorine test 10+ alk 80-120 ph 7.2 th 250

Troyzee

Jun 18, 2019
Toronto canada
Besides the tf-100 what’s another good kit can’t find any in Canada and the places in the USA won’t ship here I have a cheap k-1004 now but it doesn’t do the cya test thanks

an1vrsy

Bronze Supporter
Jul 10, 2018
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
@Troyzee you have another option for a recommended test kit. You can order a Taylor K-2006C from Amazon and have it shipped to an Amazon Locker location on the US side of the border. You'll be able to then test your water chemistry and follow TFPC methodology. I am not sure if tftestkits.net, where you can order a TF-100, have shipping options to a locker.

mknauss

Mod Squad
TFP Expert
Bronze Supporter
May 3, 2014
Laughlin, NV
Lowry and Associates have the Taylor kit monopoly in Canada. Some have said they have been able to get a K2006 from Amazon.ca.

Otherwise you have a kit shipped to a mail drop at a US border town, drive over the border, and pick it up.

gorocket1981

Jun 8, 2018
Montreal, Canada
Order your kit from the US and have it shipped to a Kinek location near you. Take a car ride on beautiful day and pick it up at the border.
You will have plenty of choice and save money. That is what I did and I should have done it before.

Troyzee

Jun 18, 2019
Toronto canada
Ok thanks just seeing what my options are looks like the tf 100 is out don’t even see it on Lowery’s website and there not emailing me back

mknauss

Mod Squad
TFP Expert
Bronze Supporter
May 3, 2014
Laughlin, NV
TF 100 is marketed by TFTestkits.net out of North Carolina. They cannot ship to Canada or they would violate their terms with Taylor whom they purchase their reagents from.