Taylor K-2006C-8 8-Pack for 80$

That is crazy. I suspect that they either mis-priced it, or it is actually a single kit and not an eight pack, or the kits are expired, or something. But you never know.

By the by, they aren't allowed to ship to Canada, though there is some chance they will anyway.

That is certainly a very confusing ad ... sure looks like it should be for 8, but that price is crazy low.
Then is says item weight 4 lbs and shipping weight 151 lbs ... That is a LOT of bubble wrap :shock: :lol:

Just got this message:

Order ID 102-0270828-7847435:
1 of Taylor K-2006C-8 - Service Complete (Chlorine Fas-Dpd), 8-Pack [ASIN: B004BGHFFW]

------------- Begin message -------------

We no longer have these in stock. Amazon has not updated the current stock on this product for some reason. Please cancel the order so you are not billed!

------------- End message -------------

To cancel your order, please click here:

It was an answer to an message i sent with my order to ask if the product really will be what it is supposed to be. so it seems they didn't even told me it was a mistaken product but it was only a backordered one? Pretty strange...

And no I don't have a 92 000 gallons pool, but 92 638 liters (18' x 36')! So that's around 24 500 gallons. I will correct this in my signature.

p.s.: the item is still there on amazon! And still supposedly in stock...
http://www.amazon.com/Taylor-K-2006C-8- ... lor+k-2006

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.